Dealing with Blue is now available on Amazon in paperback. It was a long process, and one that I found conflicting. On the one side, it was a drawn out slog. On the other, I kind of enjoyed it. Weird.
I'm one of those people who take the long road. I like to jump right in, then spend 90% of my time fixing all the errors I made, like:
1) Getting the margins right, including enough space for the gutter.
2) No ragged edges. Justify it, please.
3) Then, adjust character spacing to avoid excessive rivers.
3) No last-chapter widow sentences.
4) No dangling m-dashes.
5) Remove TOC in print version, add back for digital one.
6) Go back and add Acknowledgements page after all.
7) Make sure the spine on your cover is the correct width when it's all said and done!
There was a lot of back and forth and precious time spent waiting for Createspace to approve my changes.
And here we are...
If you've already read it--I hope you enjoyed it! Please remember to leave a review on Amazon. Algorithms, marketing, blah blah blah. Plus, this is all new to me. I'd love to know what you think.